SAVOR THE FLAVOR CHARITY EVENT|
TUESDAY, APRIL 30
6-11 PM AT ARIA, MPLS
Join US Foods in a celebration of love for culinary, music, and visual arts at our first annual Savor the Flavor charity event. Guest-chefs, local bands and artists make this a must-see experience - all with the goal to raise money for our highlighted charities: Northside Boxing Club and Kids Café at Perspectives.
RECEPTION | 6-8pm
Savor the flavors of great food prepared by guest chefs from:
- Thomas Boemer & Nick Rancone's Corner Table, Revival, and In Bloom
- Madison Restaurant Group operated by Justin Sutherland with properties including Handsome Hog, Fitzgerald's, Oxcart and more
- D'Amico Catering featuring Executive Chef Josh Brown
- Steve Hesse & Tyge Nelson's Pajarito
- Red Rabbit and Red Cow showcasing Chef Todd McDonald
Entertainment provided by local St. Paul band, the Goombas, featuring Dave Cossetta and Pat Mancini. Live art by local artists.
CONCERT | 8-11pm
Savor the sounds of flavorful music by Nooky Jones, followed by Haley - two of the Twin Cities most notable music acts. Equal parts Stevie Wonder, D'Angelo and Prince, Nooky Jones kicks off our concert and is guaranteed to move both heart and booty. Closing the night, Minnesota-based singer/songwriter Haley blends dreamy folk-rock and catchie indie pop.
GET YOUR TICKET TODAY
A ticket is required to enter. Choose from the options below to secure your ticket.
To make a contribution to the charities, simply select from the Pay What You Can or Suite options in the box below. Net proceeds benefit Northside Boxing Club and Kids Café at Perspectives.
105 North 1st Street
Minneapolis, MN 55401
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|